Position: Learner Plant Operator x20
Position/Task Grade: TEL
Business Unit: Kendal Power Station
Reference Number: 49795960MJ/329-642408
Closing Date: 30 January 2012
Kendal Power Station is offering the Learner Plant Operator opportunities within the Training Department.
- Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12 with Mathematics, Physical Science and English or N3 with Mathematics and Engineering Science.
- No experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Have ability to understand technical concepts
- Be safety conscious
- Listening and analytical skills
- Have conscientious self-discipline approach
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to perform physical work
- Positive attitude
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom’s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
HR Shared Services/HR at your fingertips
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.