Position/Task Grade: XX9
Area of specialisation: To provide a contractual/legal advisory service to Group Customer Services relating to electricity agreements.
Department: Student Development
Business Unit: GCS-Pricing and Sales
Location: Megawatt Park
Reference Number: 50113915MVW/329-933290
Closing Date: 25 October 2012
- Qualification(s): LLB Degree
Skills and Competencies
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills/Customer relations
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and law
- Knowledge of Eskom electricity supply agreements and quotations
- Knowledge of Eskom Pricing policies and Products
- Computer Literate (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Provide contract/legal support to the Group Customer Services Division
- Drafting and vetting of electricity agreements, quotations and special pricing agreements(DMP) for GCS and GAU
- Drafting/vetting of amendment letters to agreements, pre-contractual documents including confidentiality agreements, co-operation agreements, heads of agreement and memoranda of understanding
- Drafting/vetting of IPP related agreements such as Distribution connection and-use-of-system agreements, self-build agreements and direct agreements and amendments to electricity supply agreements to provide for the reconciliation of accounts where the customer receives non-Eskom energy from an IPP
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom’s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
HR Shared Services/HR at your fingertips
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.