Closing Date: 08 September 2011
- Qualification(s) :
- Grade 12/ N3 and Trade Test (NQF level Equivalent)
- 2 years apprenticeship training
Skills and Competencies
- Basic safety knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance activities as per plant safety regulations, preventative maintenance plans and maintenance procedures
- Attend meetings
- Attend to equipment care and personal safety
- Perform any other legitimate activity as required
The successful candidates will be expected to under go training so that they can be authorised to operate as well as maintain the plant.
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom’s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment.
- Apply Online.
- Position: Artisan Fitting and Turner X2
- Duties: To maintain and repair all mechanical equipment
- Department: Operating & Maintenance
- Business Unit: Peaking Generation
- Location: Atlantis / Ankerlig Power Station – Western Cape