Closing Date: 11 April 2013
Position/Task Grade: TR5
Area of specialisation: Occupational Hygiene and Safety
Department: Nuclear Services (Occupational Health & Safety)
Business Unit: Koeberg Operating Unit
Location: Koeberg Power Station / Western Cape
Reference Number: 50166081BF/329-1099936
- Grade 12 + 3 relevant National Diploma
- Analytical skills
- Assessment skills
- Presentation skills
- Computer literacy
- Mathematical skills
- Report writing skills
- Communication skills
- Safety systems compliance
- Monitoring of Occupational hygiene stresses.
- Ensuring compliance with Safety management system
Skills and Competencies
- Perform administrative duties.
- Conduct SHE audits / plant inspections.
- Perform Occupational Hygiene activities as required.
- Complete legally compliant reports and surveys as required.
- Provide an advisory service on Occupational Hygiene / Safety.
- Investigate reported Occupational Hygiene / Safety related incidents.
- Develop Implement and co-ordinate the Occupational Hygiene / Safety programme.
- Review and update Occupational Hygiene / Safety related procedures and standards.
- Perform any other legitimate activity as required.
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom’s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
How to Apply:
Comments are closed.