Position: Pupil Technicians x6
Position/Task Grade: TR2
Business Unit: Majuba Power Station
Reference Number: 4949923397BM/329-49923397
Closing Date: 16 March 2012
Majuba Power Station is offering Training opportunities within the Maintenance Training Department in the following disciplines: Mechanical, Process Control (Light Current), and Electrical (Heavy Current) for individuals to receive Training in order to obtain their National Diploma.
- Minimum Requirements
- Completed S4 in Mechanical Engineering
- Completed S4 in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Completed S4 in Process Control (Light Current) All completed at the University of Technology
- All completed at the University of Technology
- No experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Have ability to understand technical concepts
- Be safety conscious
- Have conscientious self-discipline approach
- Be responsible and committed
- Have emotional resilience
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to perform physical work
- Positive attitude
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom?s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
HR Shared Services/HR at your fingertips
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.