Position: Eskom University Bursary
Department: Human Resources
Operating Business / Division: Mpumalanga Operating Unit
Business Area / Division: Distribution
Geographical Area: Witbank & Nelspruit
Reference Number: DDMPBURSARY
Closing Date: 20 February 2013
- BComm / BA -Marketing
- Credit Management
- Minimum requirements
- Grade 12 (Matric) subject requirements: For all qualifications English Level 4 or 50% &
- Level 5 or 60% in higher grade for Core/Pure
- Mathematics and Accounting / Business Management
In addition to the minimum abovementioned requirements, students will also be subject to the entrance requirements of the various tertiary institutions
- Please note:
- Eskom will only consider applicants who meet the minimum qualification requirments.
- Only the first choice od study selected by candidates will be considered
- If any field on the application for is left blank, it will not be considered
- Only applicants residing in the geographic area of the Mpumalanga Province will be considered
- The Graduate-in-Training programme does not include BTech degrees
offered at the University of Technology.
If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Note that the appointment of the candidate is at Eskom’s sole discretion, taking into account factors that Eskom considers relevant including but not limited to Eskom’s employment equity policy. Eskom supports a smoke-free environment
How to Apply
Please register to load your information if you have not applied for vacancies before or Login to apply if you have registered previously.
Note: After registration you will receive confirmation of registration, please use the login details provided to apply for suitable positions after which you will receive a reference number to confirm your application
Please contact Shared Services on 011 800 2311 should you experience any problems.