To devise and design computer system requirements for the solution of business problems and formulate procedure for the solution and, participates and follows guidelines during the analysis, development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of computer systems
- Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification, i.e. Diploma or Degree.
- BSc. Computer Science / Information Technology. MSDBA Certification.
- No experience required.
- Participate and improve understanding on the processes and procedures involved with designing, building and implementing effective business solutions.
- Improve understanding of the methodology used throughout the System Development Life Cycle through practical application and seeking clarification on processes.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation related to technical, operating and training manuals and, attend to the circulation and security of documentation.
- Provide support for existing applications through the acquisition of knowledge, analysis and resolution of faults or escalating unresolved problems for attention.
How to Apply
Apply for the Ethekwini Metropolitan Municipality Application Engineer (T10) Traineeship Programme