Closing Date: 15 July 2016
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Duration: 8 months
Stipend: paid-for internship
If you have just completed your qualification at a reputable Creative School, University or University of Technology in Design, Copywriting, Art Direction or Client Service, and your first job will give you an instant orgasm, you could be a suitable candidate for Etiket Brand Design’s internship programme. (Picture that poster of Uncle Sam, pointing at you, going: “We want you!”)
We are offering five (5) paid-for internships that will last eight (8) months to peeps who meet the following requirements:
- Have a relevant degree/diploma.
- Want to experience a cutting-edge agency environment.
- Display a passion for the various elements of creative communication.
- Are passionate beyond all logic and reasonable reason.
- Have a strong student portfolio to substantiate your application.
- Have a PC/Mac that you can work on.
- Can stomach proposterous quantities of tequila.
- Don’t get tired after lunch and demand nap time.
- Know more than one version of happy birthday.
How to Apply
If you are not scared yet, please send your CV and porti to [email protected] no later than the 15th July 2016. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a panel interview. Etiket is under no obligation to fill all the positions.