Closing Date: 23 May 2013
Location: Johannesburg and Cape Town
Department: e.tv Technical Operations in Johannesburg(4) and Cape Town(2)
Reporting to the GM: Technical Operations, successful candidates will be working and training in all of the following areas:
- Studio and locations productions
- Studio Camera/Robotics Operating
- Control Room (Autocue, PA, Graphics, Floor Manager)
- Server/VT Operating
- Audio Assistant
- Media Room
- Formal education in video/television operations (minimum 1 year)
- Some exposure in television production or related fields
- Basic knowledge of Broadcasting/Television terminology
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Ms Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Ability to take instructions
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible and accountable
- The internship is a six month programme starting on 01 June.
- The successful candidates will be required to work irregular and long hours, including weekends, public holidays and standby shifts.
- These are contract positions only.
How to Apply
If you possess the criteria and qualifications as stated, please send your application together with a detailed CV to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 14 days after closing of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
Comments are closed.