Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
Closing Date: 02 July 2012
Technical Operations Interns x 6 Cape Town (2) + Johannesburg (4)
Reporting to the GM Group: Technical Operations, successful candidates will be working and training in all of the following areas:
- Studio and locations lights
- Studio Camera Operating
- Control Room (Autocue, PA, Graphics, Floor Manager)
- Server/VT Operating
- Media Room
- Video editing
- Formal education in video/television operations (minimum 1 year)
- Some exposure in television production or related fields
- Basic knowledge of Broadcasting/Television terminology
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Ms Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Ability to take instructions
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Responsible and accountable
The successful candidates will be required to work irregular and long hours, including weekends, public holidays and standby shifts.
These are contract positions only.
If you possess the criteria and qualifications as stated, please send your application together with a detailed CV to [email protected].
Only shortlisted applicants who meet the criteria will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 14 days after closing of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.