CLOSING DATE: 30 January 2015
Ref: INT EXT ADD 012 NS HRD
This trainee position will give the candidate the ideal opportunity to gain experience as an Engineer in-Training within a corporate manufacturing environment. The program will last between 18-24 months of on-the-job training inclusive of soft skills training within the company. This will be a limited duration fixed term contract.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
The trainee program will consists out of the following areas of exposure:
- Engineering exposure
- Application and exposure within field of study.
- Operational Exposure
- Day-to-day running and activities within the division.
- Ability to apply relevant theory practically in any given context.
- Dynamic, energetic and committed individual.
- Computer literate.
- Leadership skills and display potential to develop into a leadership role.
- Networking skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business awareness and orientation within our operational environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) English.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to deliver tasks in a timely manner against deadlines.
- Common sense approach and ability to work on own.
- Attention to detail and ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Willingness to learn.
- Project management skills.
- Completed BSc or BEng degree in the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering (X3)
- All subjects to be passed with a good academic average
How to Apply
Download application form. Applications must be emailed to: [email protected]