Closing Date: 30 September 2014
This trainee position will give the candidate the ideal opportunity to gain experiential learning/work integrated learning in a corporate manufacturing environment. The program will consists of 12 months on-the-job training inclusive of soft skills training within the company.
- Studying towards the National Diploma in the following fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering – Heavy Current
- Electrical Engineering – Process Instrumentation
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Analytical Chemistry
- All subjects to be passed with a good academic average.
- All the relevant S4 subjects to be completed.
- The trainee program will align to your University of Technology logbook for P1 and P2 training.
- Ability to deliver tasks in a timely manner against deadlines.
- Common sense approach and ability to work on own.
- Attention to detail and ability to take ownership and responsibility.
- Willingness to learn.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.