Closing Date: 30 September 2014
Ref.NO: INT EXT ADD 012 HRD
INT EXT ADD 011 NS HRD
This trainee position will give the candidate the ideal opportunity to gain experience as an Engineer-in-Training within a corporate manufacturing environment. The program will last between 18-24 months of the on-the-job training inclusive of soft skills training within the company.
- Completed BSc or BEng degree in the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- All subjects to be passed with a good academic average.
- No experience required as this will be a trainee position and on-the-job training will be provided.
- Should you have some experience already within the engineering field that will be advantageous.
- The trainee program will consists out of the following areas of exposure:
- Engineering exposure
- Application and exposure within field of study.
- Operational Exposure
- Day-to-day running and activities within the division
- Ability to apply relevant theory practically in any given context.
- Dynamic, energetic and committed individual.
- Computer literate.
- Leadership skills and display potential to develop into a leadership role.
- Networking skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.