Location: Cape Town;Johannesburg;Pretoria
Excelian is an award winning consultancy that has been delivering technology solutions to the Commodities and Capital Markets sectors for more than ten years. Headquartered in the City of London with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Johannesburg, we have a worldwide client base.
Our expert staff are proud to work for us and are consistently recognised by our clients for their subject matter expertise, professionalism and their commitment to the very highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Our extensive range of services includes: implementation of high value technology for trading, risk management and physical logistics; regulatory-driven change expertise and IT and business process health checks for trading and financial control.
As we continue to grow rapidly, Excelian will shortly be opening a Cape Town branch, extending our established presence servicing our SA and international clients from our Johannesburg office with direct liaison with clients, delivery teams and our international offices.
As a result, there are opportunities to join a three year programme starting in our Cape Town Competency Centre.
What we look for:
- Computer Science/Maths/Engineering degree
- Some testing, database, programming, support knowledge
- An interest in the financial markets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Three year learning programme working on client projects including testing services, support, analysis, build and integration
- On the job training working with market leading trading systems including Murex and OpenLink
- Your own personal development plan
- Opportunities to travel and work globally
- Competitive bonus and benefits package
How to Apply
** You must already have eligibility to live/work in South Africa, applicants who cannot demonstrate this will not be considered.