- Please READ the questions to find what you are looking for.
- Or Send Feedback
- Do I qualify?
- One of the most frequently asked questions are here. All posts here have a minimum requirement section. So, knowing the skills you possess and what a post requires should answer this.
- How much does this learnership pay?
- Please use the contact details within the post and contact the company to find out.
- How do I unsubscribe from the update emails?
- At the bottom of each email, there is a link to "unsubscribe". Follow the instruction from the resulting page.
- Must I always write a cover letter for each application?
- Whether an adverts asks for a cover letter or not, you should always try to emphasize why you think you are the most suitable candidate. And a cover letter is always the best to do that.
- When a cover letter is attached as a PDF, what do I write in the body of an email?
- 1. Who you are 2. What the email is about 3. What is attached and a summary of what is in each attachment 4. Refer the reader to the attachments for more information about why you think you're the most suitable person for the position.
- Can one get updates for a preferred field only?
- No. The subscription feature of the site depends on RSS which sends updates of the entire site.
- How do I subscribe?
- Go to the site and look for "Get update via Email" then:
- 1. It's on the right if you're using a computer,
- 2. Bottom of the screen if you're using a phone
You'll need to respond to the activation email to finish the process.