Closing Date: 30 September 2014
- LLB Degree with above average grades.
The ideal candidate has the potential to, with experience and development, display the following characteristics:
- The intellectual ability to analyze and solve problems
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to develop their own knowledge base and that of the firm
- The ability to deliver excellent client service
- Well-developed personal and organizational skills
- The ability to develop a client base within, and eventually outside of, the firm
- The ability to gain the professional confidence of others.
- Provide support to other lawyers within the firm in all aspects of legal practice
- Assist in the preparation of matters for trials or hearings
- Research and prepare legal opinions
- Attend consultations with clients, witnesses and experts
- Attend pre-trial conferences and trial proceedings
- Liaise with counsel, experts, clients and opponents
- Attend to the day-to-day management of files under the supervision of other lawyers
- Draft agreements, letters and other legal documents
- Conduct other daily legal practices.
How to Apply
If the above link gives you problems, please apply via their main site.