Closing Date: 14 November 2014
FEM (The Federated Employers’ Mutual Assurance Company Proprietary Limited (RF)),is offering an Internship in general administration. This is aimed at those that have completed a post matric qualification and are looking for work experience. The primary task within the internship programme is to receive and classify documents to accidents reports as well as scan, index and register documents on the system as well as to handle reception.
- Matric (Grade 12) Certificate
- Good result for English
- Must have a certificate, diploma or degree from a recognised institution
- Good functional literacy in English
- Excellent organisational skills
- High professional standards
How To Apply
Comments are closed.