The primary task within the internship programme is assist with logging MVA claims that are received from the branches nationally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the assessment of motor vehicle accident claims as per the RAF criteria
- Drafting letters to the Attorney to logged claims with the Road Accident Fund on our behalf
- Responding to the queries and questions from the Attorney
Candidate that are interested must apply online no later than 15 March 2015. Applications via email will NOT be accepted.
N.B: Please note that this is a 12 month contract ONLY.
- Matric (Grade 12) Certificate
- Good result for English
- Must have a certificate, diploma or degree from a recognise institution
Matric with good functional literacy in English, excellent organisational skills, high professional standards, reliability and resilience complete our requirements.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.