Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 01 October 2012
Fetola seeks Graduate Interns with Strong Leadership Ability
Leading Enterprise Development specialists Fetola, require two top quality Graduate interns for their national business development programme. Based in Tokai, this is a real work experience opportunity within our Cape Town team.
The Fetola intern programme provides a real-life hands-on work experience for University graduates wishing to enter a career in Enterprise Development, administration or project management in the entrepreneurial Development environment.
This is a 3-month work experience position suitable for exceptional graduates who wish to add value, while working in a results-based & practical environment. Interns will receive a basic monthly stipend and local accommodation is available for out of town applicants.
- A demonstrated passion for making a difference in South Africa.
- A University Degree.
- Interest in one or more: entrepreneurship, project management, marketing, communications, technology &/or administration.
- Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities.
- South African Citizenship.
- Speak two or more South African languages.
Business, Industrial Relations, Economics, Commerce, Social Sciences (Media, Economics, Business).
How to Apply