- Quick Tips
Learn How to Apply.
How to Write a Cover Letter
How to Write a Professional CV
- Keep in Touch
Have a Specific Question?
Location: Cape Town
- Must have some business or related training (prefer Degree), including Sales & Marketing, Customer Relations, Human Resources, Information management/ librarian studies
- Must reside in the Southern Suburbs only
- Have a valid driver’s license (advantageous)
- Excellent Spoken English
- Enthusiastic and able to think fast and react to changing environment
- Leadership qualities
- Hardworking / go-getter and keen to go the extra mile
- Fit into young vibrant culture of a team creating something world class!
- Diploma / certificate / University Degree in Graphic Design
- Desktop Publishing Course or equivalent
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, MS Office, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Very familiar with social networking and the Internet
- Own reliable transport
- Own LAPTOP (owning your license of the Adobe Creative Suite is also advantageous)
- Fluent in English and have good writing skills
- Following instructions,
- Proof reading,
- Assisting in creating catalogues, web pages and E-Advertisements,
- Assisting with Studio Photo SHOOTS,
- Creating social media content.
How to Apply
Please forward all CV’s to [email protected]
Comments are closed.