Location: Western Cape, Cape Town, Plumstead
Stipend: from R3500
Duration: 3-6 months
Number of interns: 2
The position provides an exciting opportunity for high performing graduates to experience all aspects of business, and work closely with a team that is making a visible difference to the future of South Africa.
- Degree in business, development, international relations or any related field is required. Honours an advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English and good inter-personal skills.
- Must be computer literate, with advanced MS Office skills preferred
- Research skills and report-writing capabilities
- Interns must be prepared to seek solutions to diverse challenges in a dynamic work environment.
Characteristics: Well-spoken, have a passion to learn, quick-thinking, intelligent high achievers with a desire to contribute to our success!
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity please send CV’s to email@example.com