INVESTMENT CLIENT SERVICE CONSULTANTS – GRADUATES NEED ONLY APPLY
Reporting to Line Manager | Client Service Centre | Waterfront, Cape Town
R160 000 KPA CTC + Fantastic additional company benefits | STRICTLY EE POSITION
Our client is a LEADER in the Investment & Financial Services industry. We are looking to place 8 -10 Dynamic and Career Driven GRADUATES within this Client Service Consultant position. DON’T MISS OUT. If you have recently completed your Degree in Finance or Economics and you are looking for that opportunity to get your career off to a great start, then this is the job for you!
To deliver an elevated level of service to all clients. This includes direct clients, financial advisers and senior executives.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- To service investors, potential investors and financial advisers with transactions and queries for all products telephonically and via written correspondence through:
- Discussion and explanation of all funds and products offered by the company
- Assisting clients with process information and quotes.
- Assisting clients with the tracking and follow up of transactions in progress.
- Responding to queries regarding investment performance.
- Clarifying and explaining the company’s investment approach and philosophy
- To ensure accurate record keeping through service related administrative tasks.
- To provide assistance to the Service Support team and walk-in-centre team as and when required.
- To assist with database updates and information maintenance.
- To support a positive and responsive climate for client enquiry resolution.
- To play a key role in the stewardship of positive client relationships and the retention of clients.
- To build and establish relationships at all levels with internal departments to enhance organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
- To actively participate in the organisation’s continuous improvement by identifying and proposing solutions to process and service related failures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant business degree (Completed is Essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Knowledge and interest in finance and investment management
- Multilingual (Advantageous)
- Good performance track record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Numeric ability
- Client focussed, friendly and empathetic manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self Control
- Analytical Thinking
- Administration Skills
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to relate to others
- Ability to deal with complexity.
- Ability to prioritise and function positively under pressure
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Accept accountability and take responsibility for tasks done
- Computer literacy
APPLY WITH YOUR MOVE PERSONNEL (PTY) LTD – TODAY!
Email your Updated CV to [email protected]
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews with our Consultants. This will be within 2-3 days of applying.