- Must be residing within the Cape flats and surrounds (Northern & Southern Suburbs Included)
- Must be currently unemployed and prepared to render service and obtain practical experience in any of the organizations projects.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy and a driver’s license will be advantageous.
- Hard worker
Who is eligible to apply?
The applicant: unemployed Cape Town youth between the age of 18 and 35 years with Grade 12 mathematics.
Must show an interest in the related field or have acquired or be studying towards such a field
Must have a NCV level 4 pass in the related trade.
A monthly stipend (travelling allowance) of R1500.00 pm will be paid to learners
The Learnership programme is offered for a period of 12 months’, 6 months’ theoretical training and 6 months’ practical training.
How to apply?
- accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae,
- 3 x certified copies of their Matric certificate
- 3 x ID document.
- Proof of Address
Closing Date: 01 March 2012.
Note: If you do not hear from us within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to short-listed candidates.
Appointment on the programme is subject to signing of a Learnership contract, verification of qualifications and credential verification.
Applications can be forwarded using the following method:
- By Fax: 086 512 8700, Goodwood, Cape Town, South Africa