Closing Date: 20 June 2014
Fleet Street Publications (FSP), one of South Africa’s largest online and print subscription-based natural health, business-to-business and investment publishers, is looking for journalism graduates to join our team of SEO online writers. FSP is calling all journalism graduates to join our two year writing internship and kick-start your career in SEO content writing!
- Journalism related courses
- Your CV
- A cover letter telling us why, in detail, you’re the right person for this position
- And, most importantly, submit the following writing task:
- Look at our three websites (www.fsphealth.co.za , www.fspinvest.co.za and www.fspbusiness.co.za ) and write a 300-400 word, SEO-rich, news-worthy article on a topic that one of the websites cover.
- Make sure you emulate the personal, advisory style you currently see on the sites.
- Digest and re-purpose the 1,000s of views out there into useful, actionable articles.
- Write a daily minimum of 12 search engine optimized articles for our relevant websites.
- Identify keywords and trending topics to write around for our business areas.
- Proof and edit your own work for accuracy, grammar and style.
- Upload your articles to each of the sites.
- Excellent command of the English language – written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and adhere to real-time deadlines
- The ability to turn complicated research into useful, actionable advice
- And a desire to learn from some of the best in the industry
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
Enquiries: Karin Iten, Tel: (011) 699 6530
Comments are closed.