To provide excellent service by processing client transactions in a quick correct and efficient manner according to specified procedures.
- Management of cost (Tellers Differences)
- Lead generation specific to inbound tour operators in need of a dedicated encashment service for their clients.
- Engage the customers in a professional way as specified in the service standards
- Make the customer aware of security information that will assist them in keeping their money
- Cashing of Foreign Notes and Travellers Cheque’s.
- Taking in deposits of Foreign Notes and Travellers Cheque’s from clients who have returned with unused currency.
- Guiding inbound international travellers in obtaining replacement Amex Travellers Cheque’s in the event of them having been lost or stolen.
- Quoting and striking of exchange rates via BATeller/Karabo platform.
- Advising international outbound clients on the Online and Call Centre ordering options, FNB’s Delivery Services and details of the closest Bureau de Change Branches.
- Daily balancing of all cash holdings (foreign and local).
- Bulk clearing of Foreign Notes to ensure that the branch remains within the authorised foreign cash holding limits.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant NQF 5 level qualification (minimum 120 credits) with final year financial subjects
|Province||Location||How to Apply|