If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Brief Posting Description
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
- Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
How to Apply
Apply for the FNB Graduate Traineeship Programme and complete the following:
- Register and complete all personal details
- Upload your CV
- Upload your University Academic Transcript (of all courses completed to date)x