Closing Date: 30 September 2016
Location: Cape Town, Johannesburg
If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
Brief Posting Description
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- IT Degrees– Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics
- Quantitative Degrees – Actuarial Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Commerce Degrees – Accounting, Finance, Agricultural Economics, Marketing, Legal
- Engineering Degrees – Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Industrial Engineering
How To Apply
Apply Online for the FNB Graduate Traineeship Programme (click on Apply Now)