If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Brief Posting Description
Trainee in various aspects of the Group with a view to exposure to the business.
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
To be part of the FNB Hogan Academy Training Program in one of three specialist areas. (Cobol Programming, Test Analyst, IT Banking Learnership Program)
- At least a Level 5 or C for pure Mathematics and English in matric
- Or recent IT/IS graduate
- Or recent graduates of other non-IT degrees who wish to pursue an IT career
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Work closely with the team / allocated individual in order to up skill knowledge and skills in Operations and Administration
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- 1 to 2 years related experience.
How to Apply
FNB: Hogan Academy Training Programme 2015