Trainee in various aspects of the Group with a view to exposure to the business.
- At least a Level 5 or C for pure Mathematics and English in matric
- Or recent IT / IS graduate
- Or recent graduates of other non-IT degrees who wish to pursue an IT career
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense
- Applicants must be willing to undergo screening assessments in Gauteng at their own expense
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Work closely with the team / allocated individual in order to up skill knowledge and skills in Operations and Administration
How to Apply
Apply for the FNB IT Traineeship Programme