Trainee in various aspects of the Group with a view to exposure to the business.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations throughproactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Work closely with the team / allocated individual in order to up skill knowledge and skills in Operations and Administration
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
To be part of the FNB Hogan Academy Training Program in one of three specialist areas (Cobol Programming, Test Analysis, IT Banking Learnership Program)
- At least a Level 5 or C for pure Mathematics and English in matric
- Or recent IT/IS graduate
- Or recent graduates of other non-IT degrees who wish to pursue an IT career
- Applicants must have matriculated in the last 8 years
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to study and stay in the Gauteng Province at their own expense
- Applicants must be willing to travel at their own expense, to Gauteng to undergo screening assessments
- Applicants must have a SA Citizenship, must have no bad credit rating and no criminal record
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- 1 to 2 years related experience.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.