If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Applicants 22 years or younger
- Matriculated in 2012 and 2013
- Matric results with 28 points – commercial subjects
- Applicants to indicate on their application or their CV, the branch they are applyin for
- The following documents must be attached with the application: CV, certified copy of ID and matric results
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12. Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year
How to Apply
- Location: JHB
- Location: Eastern Cape
- Location: Mpumalanga
- Location: Limpopo
- Location: Durban
- Location: Western Cape
Comments are closed.