If you share our values of being:
and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
All appointments will be made in line with the Banks EE Strategy.
Brief Posting Description
Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Applicants must be 22 years old or younger
- Applicants should have matriculated in 2013 and 2014
- Matric Results with 28 points – Commercial Subjects
- When making an application for this Learnership, applicants should indicate on their CV which branch they are applying for
- Please submit your CV as well ascertified copies of your Identity Document and Matric Results when making your application.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Grade 12.
- Must be South African citizen.
- 1 year
How to Apply
- Apply for the FNB Learnership in Gauteng (Broknhorspruit, Tembisa, Mayibuye, Sandton City, Rosebank, Parktown, Lynwood, The Red, Pretoria North, Garankuwa, Mamelodi, Hatfield, Centurion, Hyde Park, Killarney, Festival Mall, OR Tambo, Sunninghill, Broadacres, Magalies, Krugersdorp, Craddlestone, Menlyn Park, The Boulders, Crowthorne ( Midrand), Randpark Ridge, Heidelburg, Cresta, Clearwater, Alexandra, Gezina, Laudium, Kollonade, Meyerton, Forrest Hill, Woodlands, Brooklyn)
- Apply for the FNB Learnership in Eastern Cape (- Humansdorp – Patensie – Middelburg – Graaff Reinet – Kirkwood / Addo – Joubertina – Adelaide – Tarkastad – Barkly East – Dordrecht – Flagstaff – Burgersdorp – Strekspruit )
- Apply for the FNB Learnership in Limpopo (Machadodorp, Komaitpoort, Waterval Boven, Piet Retief, Amersfoot, Volksrust, Kwaggafontein, Sabie, Lydenburg, Skhukhuza, Kamaqhekeza, Balfour, Acornhoek, Carolina, Elukwatini, Ermelo)
- Apply for the FNB Learnership in KZN (1. Mandeni 2. Eshowe 3. Kosi Bay 4. Harding 5. Underberg 6. Paulpietersburg 7. Mkuze 8. Dalton 9. Ulundi 10. Nongoma 11. Pongola 12. Mooi River 13. Richmond 14. Ixopo 15. Bergville)
- Apply for the FNB Learnership in North West Province (Stella, Koster, Ottosdal, Swartruggens, Bloemhof, Schweizer Reneke, Mogwase, Ventersdorp, Christiana, Coligny)
- Apply for the FNB Learnership in Free State Province (Heilbron, Memel, Hertzogville, Trompsburg, Senekal, Vrede, Warden, Bultfontein, Hoopstad, Excelsior, Frankfort, Theunissen, Zastron, Wepener, Koffiefontein)
- Apply for the FNB Learnership in Northern Cape Province (Calvinia, Douglas, Olifantshoek, Groblershoop, Kakemas, Kathu, Postmasburg, Kuruman, Port Nolloth)
- Apply for the FNB Learnership in Western Cape (- Goodwood Mall – N1 City – Khayelitsha – Rondebosch – Symphony Walk – Fish Hoek – Claremont – Constantia – Zevenwacht – Civic Centre Bellville – Parow – Cape Gate – Century City – Epping – Piketberg – Moorreesburg – Ceres – Vredenburg – George – Mossel Bay)
- Apply for the FNB Learnership in Mpumalanga
Comments are closed.