Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 31 August 2012
The CRM Department’s role within TFG is to attract, retain and nurture the base of customers that we do business with so as to increase loyalty, market share and sales opportunities.
CRM interacts with customers throughout their life-cycle and we create campaigns at each stage of their journey to lengthen the time they remain a shopper and increase the amount of money they spend with us.
We focus on 6 main areas:
- Attraction – open new accounts & build cash database
- Entrenchment – introduce them to the world of benefits & products in TFG
- Cross-shopping – encourage spend across 13 different brands
- Utilization – encourage increase credit spend
- Recognition & Reward – program for top customers
- Dormant Reactivation – get ex-shoppers to spend again
The CRM Department is an exciting and dynamic area to work in and we have the privilege of working across all 17 brands within the Group, namely: Foschini, G-Star, Markham, Sportscene, Duesouth, Charles & Keith, Fabiani, Fashion Express, Donna-Claire, American Swiss, Sterns, Exact, @home, @homelivingspace, Totalsports, Luella & Matrix.
To apply for this position you need:
- A Business Science Marketing / B.Comm Honours Marketing Degree
- The ability to analyze and interpret data and make marketing recommendations based on the numbers.
- An eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills
- To be able to work your way through a highly structured development process whilst on training
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- To be a conceptual and innovative thinker
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurized environment
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WITHOUT THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS ATTACHED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. ALL PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED.