The HR Consultant provides staff solutions aligned with business strategies to
To apply for this position you need:
- A Behavioural Sciences Degree (Organisational Psychology/ HR) (essential)
- To be in your final year of study
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and maintain healthy relationships
- To be able to work your way through a highly structured development process whilst on training
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
- To be a team player
- To be proactive
- To be able to multi-task
- To maintain a professional image at all times
- A strong ability to learn
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- To have an organised and systematic approach to work
- The ability to think strategically
- To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Resilience and emotional maturity
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
THE INTERNSHIP IS OFFERED FOR 3 WEEKS OVER THE JUNE/JULY VARSITY HOLIDAYS
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS AND CVs ATTACHED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ALL PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED.
CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT CURRENT FINAL YEAR STUDENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.