Apply Now to ensure a pre-booked consultation at Hyde Park – 07 & 08 March 2012 if you have an interest in a career in retail.
To apply for this position you need:
- To have a Fashion Design degree or diploma
- To have displayed a strong entrepreneurial style, i.e. display strong trader mentality
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- To be able to work your way through a highly structured development process whilst on training
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurized environment
- Resilience and emotional maturity
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.