We are looking for a dynamic Intern to join our organization. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure in development, support and maintenance of TFG’s applications by analyzing, coding and debugging programs according to detailed specifications.
In order to be considered for this position you need:
- Knowledge of MS SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL will be beneficial
- A good understanding of OO concepts
- An eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Able to work independently, as well as within a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Resilience and emotional maturity
- To be self-motivated and take responsibility for your own development
- Sound problem solving ability
- High levels of energy and initiative
You will need to have one of the following qualifications:
B.Com (Information Systems); B.Sc (Computer Science); B. Business Science (Computer Science or IS); B.Com Honours in Information Systems; B.Sc Honours in Computer Science; BTech (Information Technology)
THE INTERNSHIP IS OFFERED OVER THE JUNE/JULY VARSITY HOLIDAYS APPLICATIONS WITHOUT ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS AND CVs ATTACHED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. ALL PRE-SCREENING QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.