Closing Date: 16 September 2016
Location: Paarl, Western Cape
The Fresh Produce Exporters Forum (FPEF) employs a number of initiatives to bring about transformation in the fresh fruit export industry. The FPEF Graduate Internship Program places high calibre graduates in junior commercial roles at various South African fruit export companies for one year, potentially leading to long term career opportunities. The aim of this programme is to integrate a growing group of talented black individuals into the commercial heart of the industry. This is your opportunity to enter the dynamic, fast growing and competitive world of international fruit sales and marketing!
- Plan and coordinate relevant administrative, logistical and operational matters.
- Plan, lead and coordinate managerial functions as defined by the company.
- Process and organise information.
- Ensure effective communication and administration in a complex supply chain. The variety of responsibilities will develop together with the intern’s skills levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or three-year Diploma in disciplines such as: Marketing / Logistics / Agricultural Economics / Socio-Informatics.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills. Proficiency in Afrikaans will be beneficial.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Collect, organise and critically analyse information.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-confident and strong negotiation skills.
- Collaborative teamwork and leadership skills.
- Ambitious, self-motivated and results-driven.
- Problem solver able to perform well under pressure.
- Integrity, sound ethics and high standards for self and others.
Remuneration: The respective organisations undertake to provide mentorship and market-related remuneration as applicable to interns.
How To Apply
Sandra Kruger and Associates will facilitate the application and selection process. Please send your CV to Margot Slabbert before 16 September 2016. Email : [email protected]
Comments are closed.