Location: Mowbray, Cape Town
- 6 month unique research internship providing the best in class training in Best Practices market research
- Opportunity to gain specific industry knowledge relating to companies best practices
- Work as part of a strong motivated team
- Performance based evaluation leading to possible enrollment in the talent pool for future employment
- Utilize proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables focused on the writing of best practice award’s nominations;
- Conduct primary telephonic research with potential award nominees;
- Continuously develop strong research and analytical skills, industry contacts and sector knowledge;
- Contribute directly through their research and support activities to the achievement of the global business unit objectives;
- Through interaction with Frost & Sullivan’s global client base, identify and act upon opportunities for business development in Africa; and
- Efficiently complete administration tasks, ensuring that all your newly obtained industry contacts are properly data based.
- Strong client focus,
- Results oriented & proactive approach,
- Excellent writing skills,
- Excellent telephonic skills,
- Innovative approach to research development,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Organized, strong work planner with focus on timely delivery.
- A good degree in a suitable discipline (business / finance / engineering).
- Post graduate degree: Honors / Masters will be an advantage.
- Ability to speak French or Portuguese is an advantage.
- Cover letter
How to apply