Closing Date: 15 March 2013
Purpose of the Job: To regulate and supervise pension funds through monitoring compliance with the Pension Fund Act, Regulations, Conditions and FSB’s policy to safeguard the interests of both the members and funds.
- A BCom degree with financial Accounting as a major
- Key performance areas:
- Analysis of financial statements, statistics and reports of registered funds
- Analysis of audit reports and other financial information of licensed administration
- Analysis of financial statements, statistics and reports of friendly societies
- Guide liquidators through the liquidations on funds in terms of legislation
- Deal decisively with inquiries, queries, extensions, exemptions, etc in terms of departmental deadlines and policies
- Assist management with the financial supervision of the retirement funds industry, in general
Other key Competencies: The candidate must demonstrate the following skills and attributes: Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), must be a person with integrity and well-developed interpersonal skills. The person must be computer literate
How to Apply:
Interested applications on the above position(Ref No: FSB121) should forward their CVs to: Ms. Duduzile Ntuli at e-mail address: [email protected]
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short listed candidates and that the FSB reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified. Candidates not contacted after 30 days of closing date should consider their application not successful.
Comments are closed.