Closing Date: 03 November 2015
Future Talent is a group of enthusiastic and passionate professionals dedicated to empowering Africa’s youth in IT and banking sectors.
The main purpose of the role will be to source the best merchandise at the best price, within the company’s strategy. The Buyer will work closely with the buying team; ensuring that all stock requirements are planned correctly, in accordance with the buyers’ activity. A key focus within your role will be to build and develop relationships with key suppliers, ensuring that all replenishment activities from their side are executed effectively.
- Must be a SA citizen or be eligible to work in SA
- Must have relevant Bachelor’s degree in ICT, Engineering or Sciences (Including Honours, Masters or Doctorate)
- Must be passionate about technology
- Able to support yourself financially during the 4-6 weeks (approximately) full time training period
- Must commit to a minimum 2 (two) years of employment after the training is completed and being placed to work
- Must show the right attitude and mind-set to succeed in the workplace
- Must be willing to work your way up from the bottom
- Must be geographically flexible (within Africa)
- Have excellent verbal and writing skills
How To Apply
Forward your CV to [email protected]
Comments are closed.