Closing Date: 04 November 2016
All full-time stude nts and Grade 12 leaner s who are not employed by the Department, and have applied or are already registered at a recognized Institution of Higher Learning in South Africa for the following courses:
- Occupational Therapy,
- Speech Therapy,
- Language & Pathology,
- Emergency Medical Care,
- Clinical Engineering,
- Medical Orthotics & Prosthetics
Applicants must be South African citizens, for all intents and purposes, are permanently residing in Gauteng Province and coming from disadvantaged background.
Preference will be given to those who:
- Excel academically and / or demonstrate potential .
- Have not previously benefited from the Gauteng Department of Health’s Bursary Fund .
- Are not currently benefiting from any other bursary scheme.
- Gauteng permanent residence .
PLEASE NOTE: All successful applicants will be required to enter into contractual agreements wit h the Gauteng Department of Health.
How to Apply
N0. 79 Fox Street
Cnr. Fox and Simmonds
Postal Address (preferably registered mail)
Private Bag X085
E- mail: [email protected]
Comments are closed.