Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Department of Social Development offers exciting opportunities to suitable candidates who have passed grade 12 for potential placement in our Learnership programme.
IN ACHIEVING THE DEPARTMENTS EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN BUT NOT LIMITED TO-:
- Youth from all race and gender groups, inclusive of persons with disabilities
- Foster Children
- Orphans | Youth Related to Military Veterans
- Child Headed Families
Successful learners will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract from 2020 and would be placed across the Department.
|FETC: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION NQF LEVEL 4GRADE 12 (MATHS 60 ABOVE)011227 0065 or 011355 7616|
|FETCH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. HELPDESK NQF LEVEL 4GRADE 12 (MATHS 60 ABOVE)|
|FETC: EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT NQF LEVEL 4Volunteers at registered ecd centresLetter from principal at ecd centre confirming that they will mentor the learner during the 12 month programme Grade 12|
- certified copy of ID
- proof of residence in Gauteng
- certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- proof of income of the person supporting you and their ID
- court order if you were a foster child
- background report from a social worker iro child headed families, orphans and foster children
- proof of relation to military veteran (le. card or letter and affidavit by veteran) .
- In terms of the eco learnership a letter from the principal at an ECD Centre confirming that the learner will be mentored and placed at the eco centre for 12 months
How to Apply
Applications: all application forms (Z83) for learnership can be obtained from the department of social development’s regional offices and institutions.
NB: no incomplete, faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
All applications should be submitted to the departmental regions and institutions nearest to the applicant’s residential area