Closing Date: 24 February 2016
The Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF) is contributing towards skills Development by providing graduates and students with opportunities to gain work experience in various skills areas. It is therefore inviting applications for an Internship Programme that would run for a period of twelve (12) months. The Programme provides an opportunity to unemployed graduates to gain meaningful experience that will complement their studies and gain access to the labour market.
DURΑΤΙΟΝ ΑΝD RΕΜUΝΕRΑΤΙΟΝ
The internship programme is implemented over twelve (12) months and interns will receive a stipend of R4224.00 per month.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
GPF is an equal opportunity employer and would therefore be guided by the principles of Employment Equity when considering the applications. GPF uphold the right to place or not place applicants based on its needs and requirements.
Applications are invited from candidates who have not been previously employed under any Internship Programme in the following fields of study:
- Project Administrator | National Diploma / Degree / N6: Project Management | PRO2016/001
- Finance National Diploma / Degree: Cost and Management Accounting / Financial Accounting FIN2016/002
- Information Communication Technology National Diploma / Degree / N6: Computer Science / Informatics / Information / Technology / Networking /Computer Engineering ICT2016/003
- Investment Portfolio Degree: B Com Account / Finance ΙΝΡ2016/004
Important note: Applicants who participated in any Internship Programme before will not be considered
- Applicants must be South African citizens residing in Gauteng.
- The Gauteng Partnership Fund is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence we envisage receiving, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The Gauteng Partnership Fund is under no obligation to employ the Intern on completion of the programmes.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted on an application form, obtainable from the GPF website: http://www.gpf.org.za A CV, certified copies of qualification, academic record and Identity document must be attached. The specific reference number of the Internship opportunity must also be quoted. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
Applications should be email to: [email protected] or hand delivered at number 82 Grayston Drive, 1st floor, Sandton.
ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO: Ms. Puseletso Maweni / Mpho Mokoena / Thabane Rampalane on 011 685 6600