Clsing Date: 08 April 2016
Stipend: Undergraduate / BTech / Hons = R5.5K
Stipend: Postgraduate = R6K
The Gauteng Provincial Treasury is offering an internship programme for the 2016 / 17 financial year in JHB, and would like to invite applications from unemployed graduates with qualifications in the study fields listed below.
Selected candidates will be required to enter into an internship contract with the GPT for a nonrenewable period of 12 months. Preference will be given to to people with disabilities. Graduates who participated in an internsip programme previously will not be considered.
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed a three year National Diploma / Bachelor and Hons degree / BCom / Mater’s degree in the following study fields:
- Economic and Econometrics, Ref: GPT1
- Auditing, Ref: GPT2
- Taxation, Ref: GPT3
- Accounting, BCom in Risk Management, Ref: GPT4
- Public Management / Public Administration, Ref: GPT5
- Municipal / Local Government Finance / Municipal Administration / BCompt, BCom and Internal Auditing, Ref: GPT6
- Financial Management / Accounting / Municipal Finance, Ref: GPT7
- Public Finance Management / Public Policy, Ref: GPT8
- Communications (Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism), Ref: GPT9
- Supply Chain Management, Ref: GPT10
- Information Technology / Informatics, Ref: GPT11
- BCom Law / LLB / Built Environment, Ref: GPT12
- Risk Management, Ref: GPT13
- Management, Ref: GPT14
- Office Management / BAdmin, Ref: GPT15
How to Apply
Applications should submitted on form Z83 and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID. Please alsow indicate the reference number on the Z83 form
Address your applications for the attention of: Ms. R. Mtati, 75 Fox Street or post to Gauteng Provincial Treasury, Private Bag x12, Marshaltown, 2107.
Candidates will be place in an internship aligned to qualifications on rotational basis. If you have not been contaced within three months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Due to the large number of responses anticipated, communicationw will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Comments are closed.