CLOSING DATE: 11 October 2013
REQUIREMENTS: The Gauteng Provincial Treasury has internship opportunities for the 2013/14 financial year, and would like to invite applications from unemployed graduates with qualifications in the study fields listed below.
Selected candidates will be required to enter into an internship contract with the Gauteng Provincial Treasury for a non-renewable period of 12 months.
Preference will be given to people with disabilities.
SALARY: Successfully placed candidates will be paid a monthly stipend. The stipends will be paid as follows:
QUALIFICATION LEVEL STIPEND AMOUNT
Undergraduate degree/diploma R5 000.00
Postgraduate Level: Honours/BTech R5 500.00
Postgraduate Level: Masters R6 200.00
Tertiary (undergraduate & post graduate) qualifications in the following study fields:
- Economic & Econometrics: Ref. number: GPT1
- Auditing: Ref.number: GPT2
- Taxation: Ref. number: GPT3
- Accounting: Ref. number: GPT4
- Public Management/Administration: Ref. number: GPT5
- Municipal/ Local Government Finance/municipal Administration: Ref. number: GPT6
- Financial Management: Ref number: GPT7
- Public Policy: Ref. number: GPT8
- Social Sciences/Social Work: Ref. number: GPT9
- Human Resources Management Ref. number: GPT10
- Communications (Graphic Design, Media Studies & Journalism) Ref. number: GPT11
ENQUIRIES: Ms. P Foromo (O1 l) 241- 0625 or Mr. H Shitiba (01 1) 241-0674
How to Apply
Applications must e submitted on form Z83. A certified copy of your ID and qualifications must be attached. The specific reference number of the post must be quoted. Failure to comply with these instructions will disqualify applications from being processed.
Address your applications for the attention of: Ms. L Makgolane, 78 Fox Street or posted to Private Bag X 114, Marshalltown, 2107.