Closing Date: 19 December 2014
x597 Entry Level posts are available in the Basic Police Development Learning Programme.
Application forms must be hand delivered to:
The Provincial Recruitment Centre
1st floor, Room FE170, Provincial Head Office, Gauteng
16 Empire Road, Parktown, Johannesburg
Enquiries: PO Kana tel: 011 547 9182 or PO Teffo tel: 011 547 9188
NAME OF CLUSTER: ALEXANDRA
NAME OF CLUSTER: BENONI
NAME OF CLUSTER: BRAKPAN
NAME OF CLUSTER: BRONKHORSTSPRUIT
NAME OF CLUSTER: CARLETONVILLE
NAME OF CLUSTER: HONEYDEW
NAME OF CLUSTER: JOHANNESBURG CENTRAL
NAME OF CLUSTER: KATLEHONG
NAME OF CLUSTER: KRUGERSDORP
NAME OF CLUSTER: MAMELODI
NAME OF CLUSTER: PRETORIA CENTRAL
Pretoria West (x14)
NAME OF CLUSTER: SEBOKENG
NAME OF CLUSTER: SPRINGS
NAME OF CLUSTER: TEMBISA
Ivory Park (x54)
Rabie Ridge (x8)
NAME OF CLUSTER: VEREENIGING
Vaal Marina (x15)
PROTECTION AND SECURITY SERVICES
PROTECTION AND SECURITY SERVICES (GAUTENG)
CRIME INTELLIGENCE CLUSTER
Provincial Office (x63)
Johannesburg Central (x3)
Mamelodi West (x1)
Head Office (x10)
How to Apply
- Complete an application form in your own handwriting. These application forms can be obtained from your nearest SAPS Recruitment office or the Human Resource Official at local Police Stations as well as the SAPS Website.
- Applicants must take note of the fact that application forms and employment are not for sale and any payment offered by an applicant or promises provided in this regard will be investigated and may lead to criminal prosecution. Applicants may report such incidents to the National Anti Corruption Line at telephone number: 0800 701 701.
- Specify the post which you are applying for.
- Make sure you have signed your application form in front of a commissioner of oath.
- Attach certified copies of your: ♦ ID Document, ♦ Driver’s licence, ♦ Matric / Senior Certificate (Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification), ♦ Additional qualifications, ♦ Proof of residence.
- Applicants who were subjected to the psychometric assessment and fit the profile will be requested, when undergoing the fitness assessment, to submit four (4) colour ID photographs, of which one will be utilized for the application form, one for the fitness assessment form, one for the interview form and one for the medical assessment.
You are advised to apply for posts within your province, close to your place of residence. You are only allowed to apply for a maximum of three (3) posts. Additional applications will be rejected.
Comments are closed.