To provide a general guideline for purposes of measuring / determining performance levels during the learnership period and meeting all criterion as specified by the NQF guidelines
- Drafting a business plan
- Preparing a schedule and working accordingly.
- Communicating with all parties involved.
Starting and marketing of products:
- Attaining finance to start the business.
- Drafting the product price list/
- Creating pamphlets for marketing purposes
- Introducing the products to potential customers.
- Ensuring that there is stock or products to sell.
- Ensuring that the equipment is in working order.
- Appling entrepreneurial skills and knowledge to the business.
Selling of products:
- Ensuring that the equipment is clean before and after use.
- Recording stock or product, before and after sale.
- Packing or displaying stock or products on the sales stand.
- Selling of stock or products.
- Monitor stock or products.
- Solving customer problems – customer service.
Managing the finances:
- Recording sale on the sales journal.
- Keeping the cash box locked.
- Reporting on loss and profit made.
- Evaluating how business is progressing.
- Providing ways for business to progress further.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Willing to learn
- Dedication. Commitment
- Going an extra mile
How to Apply
Apply Online for the GE Learnership Programmme