GE South Africa intends to recruit S4 students to complete their P1 and P2 in-service training.
Students will undergo experiential on-the-job training within GE’s Industrial Solutions business. The student will go through a twelve month rotation cycle, with exposure to the requisition engineering; production and quality departments.
- Adherence tom GE policies and procedures; i.e OHS related
- Ability to work in teams
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to work extended hours if and when required
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering HC/LC, S4 complete, or eligible to complete qualification in 1 year.
- Demonstrate ability to read, write and speak in English
- Ability to communicate well and work with others
- Basic computer skills e.g MS Word, excel
- Shows a high level of curiosity and desire to learn
- Takes ownership for maintaining expertise, self development and continuous learning
- Good application of theoretical knowledge to practical application
How to Apply
Comments are closed.