GE Africa’s Learnership intern is a newly created twelve month program designed to give undergraduate university/college student challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership for them to complete their qualification. The program combines hands on experience to equip participants with the tools and knowledge.
Positions will be within the GE Business based in Sub Sahara Africa and is open to undergraduate university/college students with interest in Engineering.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Undergraduate degree/ diploma
- Authorized to work in your country full-time and without restriction
- Learnership internship / Vacation/ summer internship/
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
How to Apply
Comments are closed.