GE is inviting suitably qualified candidates to join our dynamic team to receive a 12 months’ technician training Program.
Essential Responsibilities: Suitably qualified candidates will be on a 12 months’ technician training Program that will be specifically tailored to the Medupi Project. The program will be Electrical Engineering Technicians (C&I) – In Service Training (P1 & P2).
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Be South African citizens.
- Be qualified Electrical Engineering Technician
- Possess an S4 and looking for in-service training (P1 & P2).
- Have above average verbal and written English communication skills.
Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Preference will be given to candidates from previously disadvantage communities.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the General Electric In-Service Traineeship Programme